The Audit and Risk Committee
Provide assistance to the Board of Directors in fulfilling its oversight responsibility relating to:
- the integrity of the company’s financial statements and the financial reporting process,
- the systems of internal control over financial reporting and management’s monitoring and control of enterprise risk,
- the performance of the internal audit function,
- the independent auditors’ performance, qualifications and independence,
- the company’s compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, and
- the preparation of the report to be prepared by the Committee pursuant to the rules of the SEC for inclusion in the company’s annual proxy statement.
- compliance with the laws and regulations applicable to the corporation’ business,
- compliance with the corporation’s Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics and related policies by employees, officers, directors and other agents and associates of the corporation that are designed to support lawful and ethical business conduct by the corporation and its employees and promote a culture of compliance, and
- reviewing, together with management, the corporation’s enterprise risk management programs and practices.
Members: Ted Senko (Chair), Laurie Brlas, Hasse Johansson, and Gustav Lundgren
The Leadership Development and Compensation Committee
- Oversee the company’s compensation and employee benefit plans and practices,
- Review and discuss with management the company’s compensation discussion and analysis (CD&A) to be included in the company’s annual proxy statement or annual report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC,
- Oversee management succession planning and leadership development, and
- Prepare the Compensation Committee Report as required by the rules of the SEC.
Members: Frédéric Lissalde (Chair), Leif Johansson, Xiaozhi Liu, and Martin Lundstedt
The Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee
- Recommend to the Board individuals qualified to serve as directors of the company and on committees of the Board,
- Advise the Board with respect to the Board composition, procedures and committees,
- Develop and recommend to the Board a set of corporate governance principles applicable to the company, and
- Oversee the evaluation of the Board and company management.
Members: Leif Johansson (Chair), Laurie Brlas, Franz-Josef Kortüm, and Frédéric Lissalde